The 10th Annual Andigo Scholarship | Get rewarded with $2,500!
At Andigo we're all about giving back. And guess what?
We want to know how YOU do it.
Send us a 60 second video about how you give back and submit your completed application for the opportunity to win¹ a $2,500 scholarship! To submit your video, complete the form at the top of this page.
Here are a few ideas for inspiration...
- Community volunteering
- Food pantry meal preparation
- Charity event participation
- Disaster relief
- Taking care of the young, disabled and/or elderly
- Helping neighbors, family and friends
- ...still stuck? Click here to check out previous winners
Official Scholarship Contest Rules
- Submit a 60 second video about how you give back. Submissions longer than 60 seconds will be disqualified, so make sure you double-check the length of your video!
- All video submissions must be received by March 31, 2020.
- Submit your application and materials separately by mailing them to Andigo. They also must be received by March 31, 2020.
1. Make sure you're an Andigo Member... if not follow the steps below:
2. If possible, mail your application materials to:
Andigo Credit Union
Attn: Mktg Scholarship Committee 2020
1501 E. Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
We understand the need to be flexible during the COVID-19 Pandemic so we will be accepting digital versions to be emailed to email@example.com.
Don't forget to include the following:
- A completed 2020 Andigo Scholarship application (download here)
- Your school transcript (copy is sufficient)
- A letter of acceptance from the college you plan on attending (copy is sufficient)
- 2 letters of recommendation from a teacher, employer or non-related adult
Finalists will be notified by April 26, 2020 and will be given until May 6, 2020 to become members. Finalists who fail to do so will NOT be considered for the scholarship, so make sure get to it done!
5 scholarship winners will be selected and announced on May 15, 2020.
Ready to take 60 seconds and tell us how you give back?
We hope to be able to give YOU a $2,500 scholarship!