Giving back? Get rewarded with $2,500!
At Andigo we’re all about giving back. And guess what?
We want to know how YOU do it.
Send us a 60 second video about how you give back for the opportunity to win1 a $2,500 scholarship!
Here’s a few ideas for inspiration…
- Community volunteering
- Food pantry meal preparation
- Charity event participation
- Disaster relief
- Taking care of the young, disabled and/or elderly
- Helping neighbors, family and friends
Official Scholarship Contest Rules
- Submit a 60 second video about how you give back. Submissions longer than 60 seconds will be disqualified, so make sure you double check the length of your video!
- All video submissions must be sent in by April 15th, 2018.
- If you’re chosen as a finalist, Andigo will notify you via email. In order to be considered for the scholarship, we’ll need you to do a few more things (don’t worry, no essays are involved!)
1. Sign up to become an Andigo Member
2. Mail a packet to Andigo Credit Union, 1501 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 400W, Schaumburg, IL 60173, including the following:
- A completed 2018 Andigo Scholarship application (this will be emailed to you or download here)
- Your school transcript (minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 on an unweighted scale)
- A letter of acceptance from the college you plan on attending
- 2 letters of recommendation from a teacher, employer or non-related adult
Finalists will be notified by April 18th, 2018 and will be given until May 4th, 2018 to become members and have their packets received by Andigo. Finalists who fail to do so will NOT be considered for the scholarship, so make sure get it done!
5 scholarship winners will be selected and announced on June 1, 2018.
Ready to take 60 seconds and tell us how you give back?
We hope to be able to give YOU a $2,500 scholarship!